Thursday, June 26, 2008

Risk & Uncertainty! Part II

God-Ordained Risk
In the context of God-Ordained Risk, risk-taking is somewhat of a paradox; On a deeper level, these type of risks are really not risks at all. We have an advantage because we have the counsel of The Holy Spirit, so when we have a feeling of risk, I think the "jittery" feelings we get is just our lack of trust in ourselves or our self-imposed limits we create...

Unleash yourlimits, Magnify THE God
I believe it is also our view of God....if our view of God is small, our risk taking will be small, yet if we believe and see our God as HUGE, then nothing can or will stop us at taking risks because we will trust God so much that we will use everything He has blessed us with to go after life with Reckless abandon. Quiet your mind, pause, assess your situation. Take the risk. Make it a goal to do something everyday that you can journal about. Wake up everyday so excited to see how God is going to work that you can not wait to go out and take some risks!

Trusting God
Trust God...I need to trust Him more. Man, I think about all He has blessed me with. I must take risks and go and use everything He has called me to do and use. I am going to start being "Cocky In Christ," please take that the right way, it's kind of like Righteous Indignation or Spiritual Anger. I want to be "ARROGANT IN CHRIST".... It's like a Solar Eclipse, the moon passes in between the sun and the earth. Take a look...

The moon gets put in "shadow" and what you see is the light from the sun shining around it. In the context of this illustration, it is The Light of Christ you see, not me...I am simply part of the process in what God is doing....but without the moon, the eclipse does not occur...
God wants us to do our part! What an honor!
You are a creative genius, a risk-taker, we are all made in the Image Of Our Creator! So let's "Wake-up" (see part III) and start taking God-Ordained Risks!!!