Monday, December 3, 2007

"When you come looking for me, you'll find me"


Guten Tag everyone, I decided to say 'Good Day' in German. Why? Because I thought it sounded cool! Yea, anyway, let's get back to Part 2 of our 2 part series discussing the difference between Seeking or ignoring God....

In Part 1, (
"I've Reached Out To You, But You've Ignored Me.") I let Scripture speak for itself. The Passage from Proverbs showed that the reason we may not hear God's voice is because it could be that we are choosing to ignore Him...

Here in part 2, I want to allow Scripture to powerfully speak to you again as I point out verses and passages of God's inspired Word that show us how Seeking Him will Rock our world!

1. Read Jeff's
Man...I don't know what I would do without... It is so rich and full of Scripture and Teaching that you will want to crave Seeking God!

2. Jeremiah 29.12-14 (MSG)

12
"When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen. 13-14"When you come looking for me, you'll find me. "Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed." God's Decree. "I'll turn things around for you (Emphasis Added).

3. Psalm 91.14-16 (MSG)

14-16 "If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says God,
"I'll get you out of any trouble.
I'll give you the best of care
if you'll only get to know and trust me.
Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times;
I'll rescue you, then throw you a party.
I'll give you a long life,
give you a long drink of salvation!" (Emphasis Added)

Enough said!