Friday, March 6, 2009

Jesus Is Worth It!

Since the Motto for this blog site is "Jesus Is Worth It," I wanted to add to the file some cool verses that speak upon this subject...enjoy!

"Stand up for me against world opinion and I'll stand up for you before my Father in heaven. If you turn tail and run, do you think I'll cover for you? "Don't think I've come to make life cozy..." ~ from Matthew 10:32-35 (The Message) ~

"If you don't go all the way with me, through thick and thin, you don't deserve me. If your first concern is to look after yourself, you'll never find yourself. But if you forget about yourself and look to me, you'll find both yourself and me." We are intimately linked in this harvest work. Anyone who accepts what you do, accepts me, the One who sent you." ~ Matthew 10:38-42 (The Message) ~

If we really want to find who we are, if we really want to find the extraordinary life, excitement, passion, purpose, etc, we need to look to Christ first and the rest will come as a result! Jesus Is Worth It!

But if you forget about yourself and look to me, you'll find both yourself and me.