Saturday, February 20, 2010

6 + 0 = 7

Observe the Sabbath day by keeping it holy,
as the L
ord your God has commanded you.

Here is a simple rule that will remind me to Trust God more:

6 + 0 = 7

God can do more through us in six days
that we can do without Him in seven days.

The Holy Scriptures are loaded with God's wise principles and life-changing commandments...and the above reminder is the simple principle of less equals more. God gives us commandments to make us better. He gives us a day of rest to make us more efficient. This is just one example of His Strategic Intent in our lives...we simply need to follow His Plan...look through out The Bible and apply His principles to life...and the more counter to culture they are, the better they will allow you to become!

"If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says God,
"I'll get you out of any trouble.
I'll give you the best of care
if you'll only get to know and trust me.
Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times;
I'll rescue you, then throw you a party.
I'll give you a long life,
give you a long drink of salvation!"