Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Notes and thoughts from 'The Crisis', Mosaic, Erwin McManus

Call To An Original Life: Crisis ~ 18-19 minutes

When you begin to see God clearly, you begin to live your life uniquely


When you focus on God, you see yourself more clearly If you feel small in your call, it is because you are beginning to sense the bigness in which God is calling you into....

Get ready, when God calls you to his plan on your life, you will feel the pressure, you will go through an internal crisis of, "God, who am I to do this?"...but when you feel insecure and a voice saying who am i, it is not God talking to you, it is your soul fearing failure, your soul trying to make your think you are too insignificant to be significant....

my friend, God calls us to an original life, a life of significance, and when you hear this call you can never go back, this call to significance eats await at mediocrity and you will never be the same again....you can choose not to answer this call, but it will haunt you the rest of your life....

...instead of it haunting you, step up to the plate and strap on the full armor of God, take the call, say "it is me Lord, send me" and allow God to redirect your steps to an original life in which you are significant and you make a significant impact on your journey with God!


Sometimes we are paralyzed by our inadequacy, but other times we are terrified by our potential...sometimes we are afraid of our shortcomings, other times we are in fear of our greatness...Dont be afraid of greatness
RECOGNIZE: A human being in The Hands of God is a powerful tool for good! A difference between fame and greatness, fame is something you do for yourself, greatness is something you do for others! God has entrusted all of His creation into the hands of men, why not allow Him to work in your life as well!

Do-you-trust-him?
God says 'if we will only get to know and trust him......he longs for us to trust Him...."

Read this in Psalm14-16 (MSG) "If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says God,
"I'll get you out of any trouble. I'll give you the best of care if you'll only get to know and trust me. Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times; I'll rescue you, then throw you a party. I'll give you a long life, give you a long drink of salvation!"