Monday, June 30, 2008

"What's Next?" Prayer, Part II

This is sort of an "Intermission" for the Series "What's Next" instead of "What If..." I had originally planned for a different journey, continuing the meditation on Exodus 3 & 4, but as usual, God ROCKS my world and has better plans than I do....so, I do look forward to continuing with Exodus 3 & 4, but for now, I want to be transparent and tell you three one sentence Prayers that I am going to Pray and that I challenge you to Pray as well....

What's Next Prayers*

1. God, you created me for a reason(s), so how can I be an answer to Your Prayers?
2. God, how can I see like you see, love like you love, and live like you live. (See 1 John 2.6, Living as Jesus lived)
3. God, what is lacking in my life that is keeping me from being all you call me to be? What is the next step you want me to take? How can I bring my life to the next level of representing Your Name? (In Summary, What's Next God?)

*These Prayers are inspired from Perry Noble's blog, http://www.perrynoble.com/2008/06/29/sunday-night-reflections-59/

*These Prayers are inspired from Christians blog, The Prayer of Freedom