Monday, June 22, 2009

Focus

Jesus replied, “If I want him to remain alive
until I return, what is that to you?

As for you, follow me.”


John 21:22

We must focus on God's calling for our life and not worry about comparing ourselves to others. God has a specific calling for you and for me. Go and complete down to the last detail what He has called you to do.

For example, here is how Jesus puts it in relation to The Calling God had for His Life:

Jesus said, "The food that keeps me going is that I do the will of the One who sent me, finishing the work he started. John 4.34

Are you hungry? Allow the food that keeps you going, to be the food of doing God's Will for your life, finishing the work He has started in you.


As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to
live a life worthy
of the calling you have received.
Ephesians 4:1