Friday, June 26, 2009

Hear And Believe

"We must "hear The Word of God" and then we must "believe what we hear."

These are two points that Jentezen Franklin makes in his awesome Holy Spirit filled podcast about our 'Destiny.' In response to this, I would like to post Psalm 119.1-8 below in reference to our destiny with God.

Do you feel God pulling you in a certain direction but your mind has not caught up with your soul in order to know exactly what to do? Well stay on The Path God has put you on...be persistent...stay in constant communication with God and follow His directions...do your best to find Him...He will give you the ultimate prescription to life:

Psalm 119.1-8 MSG
1 You’re blessed when you stay on course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God.

2 You’re blessed when you follow his directions,
doing your best to find him.

3 That’s right—you don’t go off on your own;
you walk straight along the road he set.

4 You, God, prescribed the right way to live;
now you expect us to live it.

5 Oh, that my steps might be steady,
keeping to the course you set;

6 Then I’d never have any regrets
in comparing my life with your counsel.

7 I thank you for speaking straight from your heart;
I learn the pattern of your righteous ways.

8 I’m going to do what you tell me to do;
don’t ever walk off and leave me.

Hear what God says, and then believe what you hear.