Sunday, January 18, 2009

Influence and Leadership

Great thoughts on Leadership and Influence. Apply them to your life and to those in your circle of Influence:

The Following From Erwin McManus
You Can Know Who You Are By What Others Become Through You


God wants us to be proof and evidence of His Life, that through our lives, God's story would be written on the hearts of others

You can know who you are by the people around you, by watching the progress of their life

You are writing a story in their hearts that will effect the story in your heart

Rick Warren
Leadership is Stewardship, Not ownership.

Mark Batterson
Leaders Create more than they consume.

Max Lucado
Leaders can & should make their plans, but they must never forget that it is God who controls the future.

Proverbs 21:1 (New International Version)
The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD;
he directs it like a watercourse wherever he pleases.

Psalm 119.79-80 MSG
Let those who fear you turn to me
for evidence of your wise guidance.
And let me live whole and holy, soul and body,
so I can always walk with my head held high.

Edward Everett
"I am only one, but I am one; I cant do everything, but I can do something; what I can do, I ought to do, and by the grace of God, I will do."