Saturday, January 17, 2009

Revealed

You're blessed when you stay on course,
walking steadily on the road revealed by
God.
~ Psalm 119.1 ~

Wandering
Before I started seeking God, I wandered all over the place...I felt like the "blueprint" for Psalm 119.67 which says:

"Before I learned to answer you, I wandered all over the place,
but now I'm in step with your Word.


What I needed was to be in "step with His Word..." What I needed was a Revelation from God. I like how Third Day puts it in their hit song: "Revelation"

"Give me a revelation, Show me what to do, Cause I've been trying to find my way, I haven't got a clue... Tell me should I stay here, Or do I need to move, Give me a revelation I've got nothing without You...I've got nothing without You."


That was my problem...I did not know what to do or where to go because I got caught up following culture and the urgency of life. But once I started seeking God, everything started to flow. In fact, it was the "broken road" of seeking and searching for meaning and purpose that led me to dig into God's Word...another song to illustrate my point, from Jeremy Camp's, "Walk By Faith..."

"Because This Broken Road Prepares Your Will For Me..."

Bottom Line: Are you wandering? Are you traveling a broken road? It does not have to be that way. God wants you living in the Sweet Spot for your life. The reasons are not for selfish motives...you need to be in God's Sweet Spot for you life so that you can be a benefit to others...remember, from John 10.10, Jesus came to give you the abundant life, so if you are wandering, you must seek God...as you do, His Revelation becomes crystal clear...

You're blessed when you stay on course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God.
You're blessed when you follow his directions, doing your best to find him.